- 1 cup Wheat flour.
- 2 tsp Rava.
- Salt as per taste.
- 3 tsp chopped corinder.
- 1 tsp chopped chilies.
- 2 tsp Curd.
- Water as required.
- 1 tsp Oil for batter.
- 4 tsp Oil for shallow frying.
- Take a blow add wheat flour, salt,chopped corinder, green chilies and curd anix them all properly .
- Then add water and make batter in pouring consistence.
- Then add 1 tsp Oil and mix them all properly.
- Heat the nonstick dosa pan and apply oil.
- Then at the high flame pour the dosa batter and spread them all over the pan.
- Then apply oil all over the dosa and let in be crisp in slow flame.
- Cook till the dosa become little golden in color and crisp.
- Then remove from the flame and serve immediately .
Like us on Facebook!