- 2 cup Poha.
- 2 tbsp Oil.
- 1/2 tsp Rai.
- 1/2 tsp Hing.
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped potato.
- 3/4 tsp turmeric.
- 1 tsp Green chilies chopped.
- 2 tsp Lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander.
- salt as per taste.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the Rai.
- When the seeds crackle, add the Hing and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the potatoes, 2 tbsp of water, salt and ½ tsp of turmeric powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, place the Poha in a sieve and hold it under running water for a few seconds. Toss well to drain out all excess water.
- Add the washed and drained Poha a little salt, green chilies, remaining ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve it hot.