- 1 cup Rava.
- 3 tsp Rice flour.
- 2 tsp Maida.
- Salt as per taste.
- Oil for shallow frying.
- water as required.
- Take a big blow add Rava, Rice flour, Maida and salt and mis them properly.
- Then add little by little water and make batter.
- Batter should be in pouring consistence .
- Then heat the nonstick pan on high flame .
- When pan get heated add the dosa batter at the center and spread it with spoon.
- sprinkle some oil around the sides and in the small holes or gaps .
- Cook till it become golden brown and crisp.
- Then the dosa is ready to serve with coconut chutney.
Like us on Facebook!