- 2 cup Rava.
- 4 tsp Curd.
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 tsp Oil .
- 1 tsp Rai.
- 3 tsp Sweet neem.
- 1 tsp Eno.
- Water as required.
- Take a blow add rava, curd, and salt mix them all.
- Add water as required and make a batter which is neither thin nor thick.
- keep aside covered for 20-30 mins.
- After 20-30 minutes, if the batter looks thick, then add a few tablespoons of water to get a medium consistency. rava absorbs water and so the batter might thicken after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then take pan add oil when oil get heated add rai and sweet neem then pour this to the rava batter and mix them properly.
- Then heat the water in the steamer .
- Add greased idly molds.
- Then add Eno in the rava batter and mix them properly and pour in the idli molds and put them in steamer to cook for 10-12 mins at high flame.
- Remove from the steamer and remove from the molds .
- Then the Rava Idly is ready to serve hot with coconut chutney and sambar.