- 2 cup Fresh Methi chopped.
- 1 cup Green Peas.
- 1 cup Fresh Cream.
- 2 tsp Oil.
- 1 tsp Jeera.
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder.
- 3 Tomatoes chopped.
- 1 tsp Ginger paste.
- 1 tsp Green chilies chopped.
- 1 tsp Sugar .
- Salt as per taste.
- Pinch red chili powder.
- Pinch of hing.
- 1 tsp Garam masala.
- Wash the chopped methi in water and drain all the water from it.
- wash the peas in water and drain all the water from it.
- Take tomatoes ,green chilies and ginger grind them in grinder and make fine paste.
- Then take a pan add 4-5 cup of water and add peas and methi and boil them till peas get cooked properly.
- After that take pan add oil when oil get heated add hing and jeera and mix it then add tomatoes paste, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala cook till oil get separate from the gravy.
- Then add fresh cream and mix it properly.
- Than add methi and peas and mix them all together well.
- Then add salt and sugar and mix the properly and let it cook for 5 min in slow flame.
- Then our Methi Matar Malai is ready to serve with Roti, Parathas, Puri Or rice.
Like us on Facebook!