- 1 cup Rice flour.
- 1 tsp Jeera.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 tsp Ajwain.
- ½ tsp Soda.
- 2 ½ cup Water.
- 1 tsp Green Chilies chopped.
- 1 tsp Oil.
- Take Pan add Water and let the water boil.
- When water start boiling then add ajwain, jeera , salt and soda mix them all properly.
- Then slowly slowly add the Rice flour and mix properly.
- Make sure that there is no lumps of flour.
- Slowly add and mix entire rice flour and it will start getting soft dough like roti atta.
- Cook for some mins and then switch off the flame.
- Then take steamer add water and when water start boiling then place this dough in steamer container and cover the lid and stem for 10 min on medium flame.
- After 10 min remove from the flame .
- Then khichu is ready to serve while serving add Oil on Khichu and serve it hot with Oil .
Like us on Facebook!