- 1 cup Besan flour.
- 1 cup Curd.
- 1/2 cup Water.
- Salt as per taste.
- 5 tsp Oil.
- 1 pinch Turmeric.
- Green chilly as per taste.
- 2 tsp Sweet neem.
- 4 tsp Coriander chopped.
- Take vessel add besan, water, curd, salt and turmeric and mix it well.
- Then put on slow flame and mix it continuesly that it don’t get sticked in bottom of the vessel and make thik past of it .
- Mean while gress the long plastic sheet or table on it you can spreed the batter properly .
- After the batter is ready spreed it immediately on the gress sheet and spreed it properly very thin layer and than let it be cool for 5min.
- Then cut it long stripes and then roll them and keep in one dish.
- Then prepare tempering take pan add oil when oil get heated then add rai, sweet neem and then pour this tempering all over the khandvi .
- Then put coriander leaves all over the Khandvi and serve it hot .
Like us on Facebook!