- 1 medium size Cauliflower .
- 1½ cup chana flour.
- ½ cup of water.
- Salt as per taste.
- Pinch of Hing.
- ½ tsp Turmeric.
- Oil for deep frying.
- 3 tsp Chopped Coriander leaves.
- 1 tsp Green chili ginger paste.
- Pinch of Sweet soda.
- In blow combine chana flour with salt, sweet soda, turmeric, green chilies ginger paste,coriander leaves and hing mix them all properly.
- Add water until it becomes a medium thick pancake batter.
- Cut cauliflower in medium small pieces.
- Heat oil in pan until it is very hot.
- Dip cauliflower pieces in batter.
- Put pieces in hot oil. They will first sink to the bottom of the pan and then rise.
- Fry for 5 minutes and then stir occasionally until they are dark golden brown in color.
- Then remove in dish and our Cauliflower Pakoras is ready to serve with tomatoes chutney.