- 2 cup Corn .
- 1 cup Grated Cheese.
- Salt as per Taste.
- 1 tsp Oregano.
- 1 tsp Chili flax.
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs.
- Oil for frying.
- Take a grinder jar add Corn and make paste of it.
- Then take blow add corn paste , cheese , bread crumbs, salt, oregano and chili flax mix them all together properly.
- Take a non stick pan add oil in it and allow it to get heated.
- While the oil is getting heated make the ball out of it.
- When oil get heated fry the balls till golden brown from all the sides on medium flame.
- Then our Cheese Corn Ball is ready to serve with Tomato Sauce.
Like us on Facebook!