- 2 cup Corn Boil and Grinded.
- 1 cup Cheese Grated.
- Salt to Taste.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour.
- Oil for Shallow Frying.
- 1 tsp Oil for wheat Flour.
- 1 tsp Chili Flax.
- 1 tsp Oregano.
- 3 tsp Finely Chopped Coriander.
- Take bowl add wheat flour salt and 1 tsp oil mix them all properly.
- Then add little by little water and make dough like Roti.
- Cover it and keep at the side for few mins .
- Take bowl add corn, cheese, chili flax, salt oregano and coriander mix them all together properly.
- Take dough and divide it into 4 equal parts.
- Make round round balls of it and make small roti and add 1 tsp of stuffing in it and floud all the ages together and make the ball again and make medium size of roti out of it.
- Now shallow fry the paratha with oil till golden brown both the sides.
- Then our Cheese Corn Paratha is ready to serve.
like us on Facebook!