- 1 cup Boiled Peas.
- 1/2 cup Paneer Grated.
- 2 tsp Green Chili Chopped.
- 3 tsp Green Chilies Chopped.
- Salt as per Taste.
- 3 tsp Mint Leaves Chopped.
- Pinch of Garam Masala.
- Oil for Deep Frying.
- 1 cup Maida.
- Pinch of Ajwain.
- 3 tsp Ghee.
- Take bowl add Maida and ghee mix them properly.
- Then add Salt and water little by little and make dough like roti.
- Take Bowl and add peas, paneer,salt, coriander,garam masala and mint and mix the all together properly .
- Knead the dough well till smooth and elastic and divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Cut the oval horizontally into 2 equal portions using a knife.
- Take a portion and join the edges to make a cone.
- Then the Corn is ready then add the peas and paneer stuffing 2 tsp in cone and apply little water on the edges to seal it.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep-fry the samosas on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve it hot with Chetney.
like us on Facebook!