- 1 cup Grinded Peas.
- Salt to Taste.
- 1 cup Maida.
- 1 tsp Ajwain.
- 1 cup Curd.
- 2 tsp Ghee.
- Oil for Frying.
- Sweet Chutney as required.
- Green Chutney as required.
- Tomatoes Chopped as required.
- sev as required.
- Chaat Masala as required.
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves Chopped.
- 1 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste.
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice.
- Take maida in blow and add ghee,ajwain,salt and mix them all properly.
- then add little by little water and make dough.
- Then take blow add grinded peas, salt, coriander, ginger chilli paste and lemon juice mix them all well together.
- Take dough and make 5 equal balls from it.
- Then make small puri from it and fill 1 tsp of stuffing in the center and close all the edges properly and make ball again and roll it and make puri
- Then heat oil in pan and when oil get heated then add this peas kachori in and allow them to cook till golden brown in color from both the side in medium flame.
- Then remove in dish and spread some curd on the top chaat masala, sweet chutney, green chutney, tomato and sev .
- Our Peas Kachori is ready to serve.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!