- 2 cups whole wheat flour.
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder.
- salt to taste.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- a pinch Hing.
- 1 tsp coriander-cumin seeds.
- oil for deep frying.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, add
enough water and knead into dough.
- Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes and make
small lemon sized balls and roll them into
2 to 3 puris.
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the
puris until light brown in colour.
- Serve hot with any chutney of your choice,
ketchup , pickle, Sindhi Tuk..
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!