- 1 cup Almond soaked over night.
- 2 cup Milk.
- 3 tsp Grated cheez.
- 1 tsp Corn Flour.
- 3-4 tsp Sugar.
- Salt as per Taste.
- Pepper Powder as required.
- Grind almond and make thick paste.
- Take Pan add milk and let the milk boil.
- Take 3-4 tsp milk in one blow add corn flour in it and mix them well .
- Then pour them in the boil milk and mix the milk continuously.
- The milk start boiling again then add almond paste, sugar, salt ,cheez and pepper powder and mix them all together properly .
- Now boil the milk on slow flame for 2-3 min.
- Our Almond Soup is ready to serve.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.