- 2 cup Peel and grated Cucumber.
- 1 cup Corn.
- 1 cup Milk.
- Salt as per Taste.
- Pepper Powder.
- Oil 1 tsp .
- Pinch of Jeera.
- 2 tsp Chopped Coriander.
- Take pan add 1 cup water when water start boiling add cucumber in it and boil for 10 min.
- Then allow the cucumber to cool down.
- Take cooker and add corn ,salt and 1 cup water and boil the corn.
- Take pan add oil when oil get heated add jeera ,cucumber, corn ,Pepper powder and coriander and mix them all together properly.
- Allow the soup to boil for 3-4 min then serve it hot.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.