- 2 cup fresh Green Methi.
- 2 Cup Fresh Palak.
- 2 Tomato Chopped.
- Salt as per Taste.
- Pepper Powder as required.
- 1 cup Fresh Cream.
- 1 cup Milk.
- 2 tsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp Corn Flour.
- 1 tsp Oil.
- Wash and chop methi and palak together.
- Take cooker add 2 glass of water and put methi, tomato and palak and boil them till 1 whistle.
- allow them cool .
- Then grind them and make paste of it.
- Take pan add Oil when oil get heated then add methi , palak and tomato paste.
- Add corn flour in milk and pour then to the soup and mix them properly .
- Allow them to boil in slow flame .
- Then add salt , sugar and pepper powder and mix it properly and cook for 3-4 min in slow flame.
- Our Methi Palak Soup. is ready to serve with fresh cream at the top .
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.