- 1 cup Wheat Flour.
- Salt as per taste.
- 3 tsp Ghee For Flour.
- 1 tsp Jeera.
- Oil for Shallow Frying.
- Take a bowl add wheat flour ,jeera, salt and ghee and mix them well .
- Then add little by little water and make dough like roti.
- Then make equal balls of it.
- Then heat the pan in very slow flame and make very thin roti from it .
- Then shallow fry this khakhra in slow flame with the help oil and press with towel at the edges to be cook properly.
- Cook from both the side in very slow flame and store this in airtight container and serve it with tea .
Subscribe us on YouTube.