- 1 1/2 cups Besan.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Rava.
- 4 tsp Sugar.
- 1 tsp Ginger Chili Paste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice.
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Fruit Salt.
- 3 tsp Oil.
- 1 tsp Rai.
- 1 tsp Til
- a pinch of Hing.
- 2 to 3 Kadi Patta.
- 1 tsp Chopped Green Chilies.
- 2 tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander.
- In a deep bowl add besan, semolina, sugar, ginger-green chilli paste, lemon juice and salt with approx. ¾ cup of water and mix well using a whisk to get a smooth batter.
- Just before steaming, add the fruit salt and mix lightly.
- Pour the mixture immediately to a greased thali and spread evenly .
- Steam in a steamer for 12 to 15 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked.
- After 15 min heat the oil in a small pan and add the rai.
- When the rai crackle, add the til, hing, kadi patta and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 20 seconds.
- Remove from the flame, add ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Pour the tempering over the prepared dhoklas and spread it evenly.
- Cut into pieces, garnish with coriander and serve immediately with green chutney.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.