- 1/2 Cup Rajgira Atta.
- 1/2 Cup Singgora Atta.
- 3 tsp Sabudana Soaked.
- Salt as per Taste.
- Ginger Chilli Paste.
- Oil For Frying.
- Mint Paste as Required.
- Take a bowl add rajgira atta, singgora atta, salt, ginger chilli paste and sabudana and mix them all properly.
- And make dough from it with the help of mint paste.
- Then take the mold for making sev and add the small amount of dough in the sev maker .
- Then heat oil in a pan when oil get heated then make sev fry till it become crispe.
- Then our upvas sev is ready to serve with tea.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.