- 1 Banana Peeled and Chopped.
- 1/2 Apple Peeled and Chopped.
- 1 Chikoo Peeled and Chopped.
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/3 cup Green Grapes .
- 3 cups Milk.
- 3 teaspoons Custard Powder.
- 3 tablespoons Sugar.
- Mix 1/2 cup milk, custard powder in a bowl.
- Mix well to prevent lumps formation.
- Heat 2½ cups milk in a pan in low flame.
- Add milk-custard mixture and sugar.
- Stir continuously and bring it to boil over medium heat.
- Cook until milk becomes thick or for around 8-10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and transfer it to a bowl.
- Let it cool at room temperature and then place it in refrigerator to chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Mix all cut fruits in a big bowl and pour chilled refrigerated milk in it.
- Then mix fruit milk is ready to serve.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.