- 1 Cup Besan .
- 4 tsp Sugar.
- 1 Eno.
- Salt as per Taste.
- 5 tsp Oil For Batter.
- 4 tsp Oil For Temper.
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice.
- 4 tsp Chopped Coriander.
- 1 tsp Rai.
- 3-4 Green Chilli Chopped.
- Pinch of Hing.
- 1 tsp Til.
- Take big bowl add besan, salt, sugar and oil mix them all properly.
- Then add little by little water and make batter and allow it to rest for 45 min.
- Then apply the few drop of oil in dish and spreed all over the dish .
- Heat the steamer and place this dish in it.
- Till dish get heated mix the batter properly and add Lemon juice and eno and mix them all together properly and pour in dish and cover it with led and allow it to cook for 15-20 min on high flame.
- Then remove from the steamer and allow it to come in room temperature then cut them in square shape.
- Then take pan add oil and when oil get heated add rai, hing, green chili and til then add one small glass of water in it and when the water start boiling spread this temper all over the dhokla.
- Then our dhokla is ready to serve.
Go Back To Home.
like us on Facebook!
Subscribe us on YouTube.