- 250 grams wheat flour.
- 100 grams Jaggery .
- 150 grams Ghee.
- pinch alichi powder.
- 1 tsp Soof (variyari).
- Take pan add ghee when ghee get melted add wheat flour and mix them well in slow flame.
- Mix continuously till it become brown in color.
- Now add jaggery, alichi powder and soof mix them well together.
- Till jagry get melted a bit then off the gas.
- and gress the dish and put gur papdi in it and add almond pics and cut them in
- square pies and after 1 hour its ready to serve.
like us on Facebook!
Go Back To Home.
Subscribe us on YouTube.